What to Ask the Cards
Asking Great Questions, Rephrasing Your Question, and Example Questions
“The only questions that really matter are the ones you ask yourself.”-Ursula Le Guin
Asking great questions produces clear answers. Instead of yes/ no questions, let’s talk about how you can achieve your goals or what you might expect in a certain situation. My focus is on YOU and your steps to meet your goals and become your best self. I don’t read about other people’s actions or private thoughts. I’m happy to help you craft a question that empowers you to start manifesting your dreams–get in touch.
Art of Asking Powerful Questions at Biddy Tarot
What Not to Ask the Tarot at Biddy Tarot
Asking the most powerful questions for your reading at Numerologist.com
Rephrase Your Question for a Clear Answer
- Will I ever find love?
- Instead, try What can I do to improve my chances of finding love this year?
- When will I meet my soulmate?
- Instead ask, How will I know when I’ve found the right person for me?
- Will my ex get back with me?
- Instead, What may I experience in my love life in the next year?
- What does [person] think of me?
- Instead, How can I be my best self with [person]?
- Or, What can I do to improve our relationship?
<< Back: Get Your Best Possible Reading
>> Next: Code of Ethics
Content, products, and services are offered to people 18 years or older for entertainment and do not constitute financial, legal, medical, psychological, or other professional advice nor should they be treated as such. Stephanie Dreams Tarot makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, products, or services included, nor will we be liable for any damages arising from use of them. You remain fully responsible and liable for your personal actions at all times.